Are you a medical device manufacturer that is not tooled for sewn goods and need to outsource your cut and sew operations? Maybe you are bringing your manufacturing back to the USA from another country and looking for a new manufacturing partner. With our 25 years of high volume, industrial cut and sew experience in the medical industry, we are equipped help you manage your sewn goods manufacturing in the USA.
Core Products operates two centrally located US plants, which we are equipped to handle any size cut and sew project. For the past 25 years, we have been manufacturing our own branded line of orthopedic products and have vast experience in OEM and provate label manufacturing, serving the medical industry.
If you would like to actively participate in your sewn product R&D while reducing your inventory and improving your cash flow we would be happy to help.
- FDA registered contract manufacturer of medical devices, subassemblies, and device components.
- Specializing in textiles, foams, and fibers.
- ISO 13485 and FDA GMP compliant.
Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Computerized fabric/textile cutting
- Die cutting
- Advanced sewing of most materials
- Automated pattern sewing
- RF welding
- Sonic welding
- Thermal bonding
- Heat sealing
- Foam conversion
- Light assembly
Engineering capabilities include:
- CAD drawings & patterns
- Pre-production samples.
- Development from sample part or drawing is available.